Posted by Cliff Gilinsky , Jun 18,2001,17:47   Archive
Are people with blepharospasm included in the Americans with
Disabilities Act? Are employers required to reasonable accomidate you?If so, what documentation do you have to present to the employer? I would like to get far, far away from the 400 watt lights in the building, worse at night. Thanks

Recommend Current pageAuthor Profile
Replies to this message

Re: questions

Re : questions --- Cliff Gilinsky
Posted by Shirley-Arkansas-USA , Jun 18,2001,19:18 Top of Thread Archive
Cliff, I don't know specifics but if you go to the attached website, I believe that some of the information might help you. It is from the BEBRF Main Pages on disabilities. Towards the bottom of the listings, it talks about legal aspects. See if you can find some information, there.
Someone else on the board might be able to help you more specifically. I believe that the answer is yes to your question and that they do have to provide accommodations. Sorry, that I can't be of more help.

Shirley in AR.

Recommend Original Message Top of Thread Where am I? Current pageAuthor Profile